Most of our prices include VAT & Delivery to UK postcodes with the exception of certain areas of Scotland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and Eire, where there is an excess charge for delivery.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your post code for delivery charges.
Do I have to sign for my order?
Answer: We advise that you or someone else thoroughly inspect your order before you sign for it. If this is not possible please sign for it as "unchecked" as signing for goods means that you are accepting that the goods have been delivered in good condition.
If the parcel or the contents of the parcel appear to be damaged on delivery, you should refuse delivery.
If you later find that the goods have been damaged in transit, we would require photographic evidence within 24 hours BEFORE we can consider any replacements or refunds.
Question: Can I request that goods are delivered without a signature?
Answer: You can request that goods are delivered without a signature but if you do, you must take full responsibility if the goods are damaged, stolen or lost. You must leave a signed & dated note advising the couriers that you give permission for them to leave the product in a safe place of your choice, as they use this as proof of delivery.
Question: What if my order arrives damaged?
Answer: As mentioned earlier, your order should be checked thoroughly before you sign for it and if the outer packaging is damaged, the order should be signed for as damaged or refused.
All damages not evident at the time of signing should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt by emailing us at email@example.com NOT TELEPHONED. Please ensure that you inform us of the exact damage to the product and if possible attach photographic evidence as this will speed up the process.
We cannot accept liability in respect of any defects that are notified to us after the 24 hour period has elapsed. Please note that our warranty / guarantee does not cover goods delivered outside of the UK.
Whilst every effort will be made to meet our customers' demands, there are times when cancellations or variations to delivery times may be necessary as a result of an Act of War, Strike, Lockout, Labour Dispute, Fire, Flooding, Drought, Weather, Shipping Delays or any other causes beyond our control for which we will not be held responsible.
Delivery of Large Items
Please be aware that large items may be delivered kerb-side only and the courier may require assistance.
Where kennels are to be fitted, you must make sure that the fitters have good access to your property & be aware that our fitters are not insured to take buildings through your house.
During busy times, delivery of made-to-order items can vary.
Returns & Refund Policy
- All returns must be notified to us within 7 working days of receipt of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can advise you of the return address.
- Goods MUST NOT be returned before we are informed.
- Should any product purchased from RJ Leigh ltd be found to be faulty, we will either arrange replacement parts, organise a repair or replace the product at our cost or arrange a collection for a refund, provided that this is reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- If you have ordered an item that you no longer require or wish to exchange, you will be responsible for its return at your own cost.
- You have a Customer Duty of Care to ensure that the product is protected from damage and for the product to be delivered safely at the return address given.
- The parcel remains the customers’ responsibility until it reaches us. Returned products lost in transit will not be refunded and you will have to claim for the loss of your product from your carrier
- You will be advised of the return address on receipt of your email.
- We strongly advise you to insure your returned product:
- Returned products that are damaged cannot be refunded and you will have to claim from your carrier.
- Once the returned item has been received and checked, you will be refunded for the returned item but we reserve the right to retain the cost of the outward carriage, any re-stocking charges and any collection costs that are incurred.
- Refunds can take up to 30 days but we aim to refund our customers within 7 days receipt of the returned goods.
- Please note that goods made to order eg. certain dog kennels, cat kennels, chicken coops, dog runs, galvanised panels etc.) there is no right of cancellation, due to disease and hygiene reasons once animals have been put in the enclosure it has been deemed as excepted in full.
- Custom built kennels and any other built to order products are non refundable once the order has been placed.
Commercial kennels are sold on a business bases and you may not be covered under consumer law under a business to business sale.
we do not store customers debit or credit information