Double Plastic Kennel and Run
DescriptionDouble Dog Thermal plastic Kennel units
- Thermal plastic Kennels have many advantages over wooden kennels,
- All sections are edged with aluminium for strength and the prevention of chewing.
- The floors have a non- slip surface, which can be quickly hosed down for easy cleaning.
- Will out last timber kennels many times over and meet all currant boarding kennel regulations.
- They won’t rot or split, and are maintenance-free
- Available colours in brown, white, light green and dark green, Colours fast so will not fade and never need painting or preserving.
- Tough, durable and very strong with a smooth surface – they are steam cleanable and non-absorbent.
- High resistance to chemicals means you can hose out kennels to eliminate germs and bacteria.
- The interlocking boards add strength & insulation by forming a cavity wall which is filled with air (We can also offer super insulated by infilling the cavity with insulation.
- Aluminium anti-chew strips around the pop hole.(Sliding pop hole shown as added extra )
- Floor is made from maintenance free Eco-board which is 100% recycled plastic.
- We can supply with bar or mesh panels for the run areas
Size 2 Sleeping Area 4'D X 3'W X 6'H Run Area 4'D X 4'W X 6'H x 2 over all size 14' W X 4'D X 6'H
Size 3 Sleeping Area 4'D X 4'W X6'H Run Area 4'D X 5'W X 6'H x 2 over all size 18' W X 4' D X 6'H
Size 4 Sleeping Area 5'D X 4'W X 6'H Run Area 5'D X 6'6"W X6'H x 2 over all size 23' W X 5' D X 6'H
Shown with optional stable doors at an extra £100 per door
Sliding Hatches are also a optional extra
Please note this is a build to order product and can take up to 6-8 weeks to be delivered (Please note times may change during busy periods )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!